Sunday, April 2, 2017

Research Question




Image result for birds symbolic


I really have an interest in the use of birds within poetry as they are used so widely and often. Its very peculiar how certain birds have given off certain characteristics which are then used in literature. Its very intriguing to see them personified to fit a human and the way we think and behave at times. But then most birds have one similarity too, which is flight. Something us humans took a long time to even achieve and master. 
Image result for birds symbolic

I'm expecting to face a few challenges with this project because to be honest I started off really shaky not really knowing what my question should be and such. I sort of struggled coming up with ideas for it but I think I have it down in my mind. I just need to focus on putting all my jumbled thoughts together now and making it flow.  

Image result for birds symbolic
My idea is to write about different birds on a spectrum and then look into different poems and see what their symbolic meanings were in each. Then I'm going to figure out why they are used in that way and why they represent certain things within poetry.

Sources Cited: Google pics

No comments:

Post a Comment